Today was a lucky day for me for sure! My best friend and I stopped at Bath & Body Works to take advantage of their 5 soaps for $15 promotion and to use a $10 off a $30 coupon. We do this all the time whenever this promotion and coupon comes along; we each pick out five soaps(I'll show you guys our picks in a little bit!) and we'll pay for them together, that saves us $5 each so we usually end up paying $10 each for 5 soaps. Well today the Bath & Body Works we went to was holding a survey that if you participated in would get you a $5 giftcard! So we totally did the survey and it was actually really fun! The woman conducting the survey had these boards that had pictures of potential packaging for next year's Autumn collection. She asked us questions about how we felt about the packaging and what we liked and didn't like about it. It was really cool! I loved giving feedback about my favorite B&BW products! So after we finished the survey we checked out and we were able to use our $5 giftcards together. With the coupon and giftcards we only needed to pay $5 each! How neat is that? I'm so super grateful that it worked out like that!
Now on to our hand soap picks! I'm a fiend for holiday hand soaps.
- Tis The Season(she got 2, they're like crack)
- Lemon Meringue Cheer
- Fresh Balsam
- Winter Cranberry
- Lemon Meringue Cheer; smells like a lemon pastry, so yummy! I love lemon scents.
- Winter Candy Apple; this is my mom's favorite holiday soap so I picked this up for our kitchen.
- Fresh Balsam; OMG you guys this smells incredible, it's Christmas tree in liquid form but it's not super strong like the Fresh Balsam candle or wallflower. It won't make you gag I promise.
- Tis The Season; I can't quite explain this scent, it's your typical Christmas scent, a little spicy, a little cinnamony. It's quite lovely.
- Vanilla Buttercream; this soap isn't a holiday scent but I've always wanted it! It just smells like delicious vanilla frosting.
I can't wait to use these! Check out bathandbodyworks.com for coupons, grab a friend and go shopping! Saving a bit of money here and there is always great.
Have any of you had luck with using coupons/taking advantage of promotions lately? Which stores or websites? Also what are your B&BW holiday hand soap picks this year? Let me know in the comments below!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I'll talk to you all soon!